Policies & League Rules
Waiver & Release
Individuals utilizing the Virginia Beach Field House facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers, and staff of Virginia Beach Field House assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
The waiver which must be filled out and turned in at the front desk prior to participating in activities at the Virginia Beach Field House. Any participant under the age of 18 is considered a minor and can not sign the waiver. Any minor will need a parent or legal guardian to sign the waiver on their behalf.
In order to fill out a waiver, please create a Dash account.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times.
- At no time shall spectators enter the field to speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will be suspended from the facility.
- Rude, inappropriate, and disrespectful language is not tolerated, and will result in facility suspension.
- Should you find or lose any items please report the incident immediately to a Virginia Beach Field House employee. The Virginia Beach Field House owner(s) and staff do not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No food or drinks on the fields or volleyball courts. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the Virginia Beach Field House. Players and referees may bring 1 water bottle.
- No animals, with the exception of service animals, will be allowed in the facility.
- No form of tailgating is allowed in or around the Virginia Beach Field House. This includes but is not limited to: Tents, coolers, large umbrellas or tables.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in facility at any time.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field, volleyball courts, or in the player boxes.
- Video recording or photography from the player boxes is not allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Balls shall not be kicked, thrown, or hit against the building walls (interior or exterior) unless on the playing field. Damage caused by these actions shall be the financial responsibility of the individual, or their parents or legal guardians.
Lost & Found
Should you find or lose any items please report this immediately to a Virginia Beach Field House employee. The Virginia Beach Field House does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
Items that are found, unclaimed, within the premises will be kept in our Lost and Found for one (1) month after it was logged. Items that remains unclaimed after 30 days will be donated. Lost and Found is located at the Front Desk.
VBFH is not responsible for any items that are lost on the premises.
- All play must be conducted as set forth in the LAWS OF THE GAME as modified by this facility.
- Any Red Cards received will result in an automatic 1 game suspension and a 1 week suspension from the facility.
- All players must be paid in full and registered on a roster to play on a team.
- Failure to have the minimum number of participants to start a game, no showing, etc. will result in a forfeit of the game. Scores for a forfeit are based on each sport (Soccer 8-0, Football 21-0, Basketball 25-0, Volleyball 3-0).
- Late registrations are defined as registrations accepted less than 2 weeks prior to the first game of the season.
- No refunds will be given, Virginia Beach Field House credit may be issued if a refund is warranted.
** Exception can be made in certain cases. These cases will be reviewed by the program or league Director. Upon approval the refund will be processed in 7-10 business days. All Cash refunds will be processed as a check. Credit Card refunds will only be processed back onto the original card of use. **
- The Virginia Beach Field House reserves the right to change league and games schedules and days as it deems appropriate based on field and court availability.
- No Alcohol or Drug use is allowed prior to playing.- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Substitution policy: A substitute is allowed for any league game. The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team in any night, but may not play on two different teams in the same league on the same night. No substitutes will be allowed during playoffs or post-season. Substitutions are not permitted for our youth leagues.
- Only three (3) substitution fees will be applied to your registration.
- Team Roster Policy: All players must be on the roster and paid in full by game four (4) of the season. After game four (4) no player will be added to a team roster unless otherwise authorized by the Sports Director for that specific league.
Violation of any of the above regulations may result in suspension from the facility.
No refunds are issued for suspensions.
Inclement Weather Policy
As an indoor sports facility, we try to stay open in all weather conditions. Our facility does not follow any of the city or county cancelation policies. Cancelations will be posted on our website and phone system. If we remain open for league games and you that feel it is unsafe to travel, please stay at home.
- Rescheduling criteria for inclement weather cancellation:
Playoff games will be rescheduled
- 1 game missed due to weather- NO RESCHEDULE
- 2 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games
- 3 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games if time allows
- No refunds will be given for missed games due to inclement weather
All sand leagues are rain or shine. However in the case of extreme weather, VBFH in partnership with our CHKD ATC’s will use the VHSL’s lightning or extreme heat policies. You can view these guides by clicking on the links below
VHSL’s Extreme Heat guide
VHSL’s Lighting Guide
Refund, Return, and Non-Sufficient Funds Policy
The Virginia Beach Field House does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Virginia Beach Field House has to cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
A returned check charge of $15.00 will be assessed for each returned item. Payment must then be made by cash, money order, or certified check and submitted by mail or delivered directly to:
Virginia Beach Field House
2020 Landstown Centre Way
Virginia Beach, VA, 23456
If payment is not received in full, the $15 returned check fee will be paid first, with any remaining funds being applied to the account/bill.
In regards to Credit Card Refunds: The Virginia Beach Field House will only refund the original card of purchase. If the guest has canceled that account, the refund will not be process onto another card but in the form of a check. It will be the guest’s obligation to inform the Virginia Beach Field House of this change prior to us processing the refund.
If the Virginia Beach Field House receives a Credit Card Chargeback for services that were rendered by VBFH, we will access said fees on the guest’s VBFH account. Additionally, a $25.00 Chargeback Fee will be assessed for fees absorbed by VBFH. All fees placed on the guest’s account must be paid to VBFH prior to participating in other offerings.
Refunds that are authorized by the Virginia Beach Field House will be processed in 10-14 Business Days.
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
Pick Up & Drop in Policy
Pick-up and Drop-in play is a non-exclusive (shared) field and court use opportunity that allows VBFH guests to utilize resources for practices, training, and pick up games. Pick-up/Drop-in play will be offered based on field and court availability. Please note that during the Winter season (Jan-March) availability will be very limited.
- Children age 5 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Youth ages 6-13 may be dropped off at the facility but must be directly supervised by a responsible person age 16 or older at all times.
- Guests ages 13 and older will be expected to follow all VBFH Facility rules and drop in policies.
Pick Up & Drop In Policies
- The Virginia Beach Field House does not provide any equipment for Pick -Up/Drop-in Play.
- All guests must check in with the Front desk and obtain a Pick-Up and Drop-in wristband. The wristband must be worn at all times and visible to VBFH staff. Guest without clearly visible wristbands will be asked to leave the Field or Court (repeat offenders will be asked to leave the facility)
- All guests must have a valid Dash Account in order to get a wristband. Any individual under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to create the account and list the minor as a family member.
- Pick-Up/ Drop-In is $10.00 per person (any individual that will be stepping onto the field/court)
- Pick-Up/Drop in participants must follow all General Field House Rules.
Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is extremely important. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, it is available on the website and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. Virginia Beach Field House does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes at any time or for any reason.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Name, Address, Email address, Phone number
The information you provide about yourself is used only for adding you to newsletter emails, special promotions, or company announcements. This information is not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to do business with you in an ethical manner.
We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register on the Virginia Beach Field House website if you would like to receive information or updates on new products and services. Information you submit on this website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form or unless you are a previous client and do not opt out of the subscription.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design the website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser or sponsor that X number of individuals visited a certain area on the website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out the registration form, but do not, and will not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we will never use or share the personally identifiable information provided online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
We have installed procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. Your information is transmitted on services located in the United States, and your data and your personal information is protected against unauthorized access and disclosure. We accept Visa, Mater Card, Discovery, and American Express.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of the website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information collected online and maintained by emailing the Virginia Beach Field House with accurate and up to date information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. We also trust that the information you are providing is yours and not that of another individual or company.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Virginia Beach Field House and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Virginia Beach Field House may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Virginia Beach Field House a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Virginia Beach Field House reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Virginia Beach Field House express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Virginia Beach Field House, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Virginia Beach Field House, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Virginia Beach Field House from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Virginia Beach Field House is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Virginia Beach Field House is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Virginia Beach Field House and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of VA, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in VA for the resolution of any disputes