APRIL 10 – APRIL 14, 2023
It’s Spring Break!
Drop your kiddos and let them enjoy this wonderful mini-vacay from school at the Virginia Beach Field House!
Spring Break will be our Introduction to Summer Camp, and your camper WON’T want to miss it!. We already have some super fun activities planned throughout the week, come and join the fun! Campers will experience a great time in a unique environment that gives them the release from the structure of school while keeping them engaged in a fun routine for their return to school. They’ll enjoy arts and crafts, STEM activities, sports, and to socialize with new friends and create lifelong memories.
- Ages: 3-11
- Dates: April 10-14, 2023
- Hours: 8A – 5A // AM & PM Extended Care available
- Half-Day: $30/Day • $150/Week
- Full Day: $50/Day • $250/Week
- Extended Care AM/PM: $25/Day
- Add-On Lunch Package: $8.50/Day
- Snack Cart: Comes around at 9:30A and 3P – Everything’s $1!
Before you drop off your kiddo, we have a few items we need from you BEFORE the start of camp:
- VBFH Paperwork: CLICK HERE (Each field must be filled out in its entirety – please write N/A if field does not apply)
- School Physical or Wellness Check that is less than 1 year old
- Shot Records that are up-to-date
- Proof of Identity (EX: Passport or Birth Certificate).
You may scan in these required documents to my email [email protected] OR you may bring them in to our front desk before the start of camp.
Please let me know if there are any questions you may have about required documents, as a licensed child care facility we MUST have all of these updated at the beginning of each season and on file before the kids come into our camp.