APRIL 11 – APRIL 15, 2022
It’s Spring Break!
Drop your kiddos and let them enjoy this wonderful mini-vacay from school at the Virginia Beach Field House!
Spring Break will be our Introduction to Summer Camp, and your camper WON’T want to miss it!. We already have some super fun activities planned throughout the week, come and join the fun! While you are at work, your children will get the chance to enjoy the perks of our sports facility including our basketball courts, soccer fields, Fun Zone, and more! They will safely engage in activities with fellow campers of their age group while always following appropriate CDC guidelines. Campers will experience a great time in a unique environment that gives them the release from the structure of school while keeping them engaged in a fun routine for their return to school. We’ll give them the freedom to engage in arts and crafts, STEM activities, sports, and to socialize with new friends and create lifelong memories. We are excited to reopen our beloved Fun Zone (sanitized daily!), and the best part???
It’s Nature Week at the Field House, and we are excited to welcome a SPECIAL GUEST on April 14 at 10A: The Teeny Tiny Farm!
Campers will enjoy new 2022 features including: Movie Monday, Wacky Wednesday, and Fun Friday!
- Ages: 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
- Dates: April 11 – 15, 2022
- Hours: 8A – 5A // AM & PM Extended Care available
- Snack twice daily, provided by camper or optional purchase from the Field House Grille with cash.
- $50/Full Day
- Add-On Lunch Package: $7.50/Day // $35/Week
Before you drop off your kiddo, we have a few items we need from you BEFORE the start of camp:
- VBFH Paperwork: CLICK HERE (Each field must be filled out in its entirety – please write N/A if field does not apply)
- School Physical or Wellness Check that is less than 1 year old
- Shot Records that are up-to-date
- Proof of Identity (EX: Passport or Birth Certificate).
You may scan in these required documents to my email email@example.com OR you may bring them in to our front desk before the start of camp.
Please let me know if there are any questions you may have about required documents, as a licensed child care facility we MUST have all of these updated at the beginning of each season and on file before the kids come into our camp.