December 10 – March 4
*No class on October 12
Lil’ Ballers is a child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of basketball to inexperienced players ages 5-10 years old. The program’s eight-week curriculum is designed to teach your child the necessary skills, dedication, teamwork, and passion required to become a Monster Baller on and off the court. Our coaches are trained to instill confidence in the players by creating a fun and challenging atmosphere that will prepare them for league play. The program is divided into three different age groups, the Dribblers (5-6 years old), the Dunkers (7-8 years old), and the Three-Pointers (9-12 years old). Each age group has their own unique curriculum that builds upon itself from week to week to achieve their true Lil’ Baller potential.
Fall Season Dates/Class | Court A:
Tuesdays: September 7 – November 16 (no classes October 12)
Winter Season Dates/Class | Courts B & C:
Fridays: December 10 – March 4 (no classes held on December 24, December 31, & January 21)
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled on our end. We will no longer give refunds for missed classes, as make-ups are available.
- We will also not give refunds if your child does not like the class as free trial classes are available for all classes.
- This policy includes families on payment plans – we will no longer stop payment plans once your child is committed to their season.
- All first time trial classes are free, and must first be approved by the Youth Development Coordinator
- Trial classes are dependent on space availability.
- A Field House waiver must be filled out prior to any trial class, either at our front desk, or through DASH here.
All make-up classes must be scheduled with the Youth Development Coordinator
Make-up classes are dependent on space availability.
Make-up classes do not carry over between sessions.
If you have questions, please reach out to the Youth Development Coordinator, Casey McDaniel.
Phone: (757) 427-3955