Are you looking for a competitive volleyball league? Want to play against the best the 757 has to offer? Or are you looking to play volleyball in a less competitive environment and be in a social environment? Whatever you are looking for, the Virginia Beach Field House has the right volleyball league for you!
Registration Closes: December 20, 2020
League Dates: January 4 – February 25, 2020
Game Days/Times: Games played Mondays – Thursdays starting at 6:30P+
Fee: $85/Individual Player
***The Virginia Beach Field House does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Virginia Beach Field House must cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
- 14 Regular Season Games + Single Elimination Playoffs (playoffs are determined by number of teams in division)
- Games played Monday-Thursday
- A/AA/Open – Mondays, Wednesdays
- B/BB – Mondays, Wednesdays
- Men’s A/AA/Open – Tuesdays, Thursdays
- Women’s – Tuesdays, Thursdays
- $85 team deposit due by the end of the registration period to get included on the schedule
- Minimum roster is 6 players, there is no max
- Rosters must be finalized by Game 4 of each season
- 1st Tie Breaker is Head to Head match-up, 2nd Tie Breaker is points allowed
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- LATE REGISTRATION POLICY (NEW!): Any team registering, following the conclusion of the deadline and the schedule being built, will have a $50.00 charge added to the fee.
- REFUND POLICY: The Virginia Beach Field House does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Virginia Beach Field House must cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
If Registering a New Team:
- If your team is not set up, please select: “Register a Team”. This will prompt you to enter the team name and allow you to set the registration code. In order to register yourself to the team, you will need to choose the register button on the right of the league you registered your team for and follow the directions below for “If Joining a Team”.
If Joining a Team:
- If you are a player registering for a specific team, please select: “Join a Team”. You will need a registration code to join your team. Please contact your captain to obtain your registration code.
If Registering as A Free Agent:
- If you are registering as a free agent and looking to be placed on a team, please select: “Register Individual”.
- Coed, Men’s, and Women’s
- Ages 16+
- Former College Athletes
- Skilled players that know their way around the court
- For players that are looking for top competition
- Ages 16+
- Play for exercise and the fun of the game
- Some rules may be relaxed to allow a social environment