- September 12 – December 4
- Classes held on Wed/Sat/Sun
- * No class 11/23-25 *
Lil’ Flyers is the Virginia Beach Field House’s youth developmental cheerleading program. The class curriculum takes the participants through 10 weeks of drills and skill building activities. The participants will be introduced to cheer terminology, tumbling concepts, and different skills in a fun and exciting way. If you’re not sure it’s for you, you can certainly try our class with a free trial on your first visit!
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled on our end. We will no longer give refunds for missed classes, as make-ups are available.
- We will also not give refunds if your child does not like the class as free trial classes are available for all classes.
- This policy includes families on payment plans – we will no longer stop payment plans once your child is committed to their season.
All first time trial classes are free, and must first be approved by the Youth Development Coordinator.
Trial classes are dependent on space availability.
A Field House waiver must be filled out prior to any trial class, either at our front desk, or through Dash.
All make-up classes must be scheduled with Youth Development Coordinator
Make-up classes are dependent on space availability.
Make-up classes do not carry over between sessions.
NEW! POM-POMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FOR $15!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Lil’s Youth Development Coordinator.
Phone: (757) 427-3955
Winter Season Dates/Class | Small Field 1 – Upstairs
Sundays: December 12 – March 6
(No classes on December 26, January 2, or January 16)