December 10 – March 5
Classes held on Saturdays
* No class December 20 – January 2, or January 16 *
Lil’ Laxers is an ALL NEW child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of lacrosse to inexperienced players ages 6-12 years old.The program’s ten-week curriculum is designed to teach your child the necessary skills, dedication, teamwork, and passion required to become a future lacrosse player on and off the field. Our coaches are trained to instill confidence in the players by creating a fun and challenging atmosphere that will prepare them for future league play. The program is divided into two different age groups, Scoopers (6-8 years old) and Dodgers (9-12 years old). Each age group has their own unique curriculum that builds upon itself from week to week to achieve their true lacrosse potential.
- Classes are once per week and are 50-minutes long
- Times & classes are subject to change
- Spaces are limited – register at the front desk or online!
- Open enrollment – join anytime and classes are always prorated!
Program Policies/Class Transfers:
- Guests can change their child’s class at anytime during the Lil’s Session.
- All transfers are dependent on space availability.
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled on our end. We will no longer give refunds for missed classes, as make-ups are available.
- We will also not give refunds if your child does not like the class as free trial classes are available for all classes.
- This policy includes families on payment plans – we will no longer stop payment plans once your child is committed to their season.
- All first time trial classes are free, and must first be approved by Youth Development Coordinator.
- Trial classes are dependent on space availability.
- A Field House waiver must be filled out prior to any trial class, either at our front desk, or through DASH here.
- All make-up classes must be scheduled with Youth Development Coordinator
- Make-up classes are dependent on space availability.
- Make-up classes do not carry over between sessions.
- Participants can wear any athletic or active clothing they are comfortable moving around in.
- All players must have their own lacrosse stick & a mouthguard.
- Cleats are not needed, however they are permitted.
- Be sure to bring a water bottle or sports drink for water breaks!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Lil’s Youth Development Coordinator.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (757) 427-3955