COED Camp – Ages 9 – 14
Summer Breakthrough Basketball Camps
We’re excited to provide this 3 day youth and middle school camp in Virginia Beach, Virginia that focuses on developing the complete player. You will develop shooting, ball handling, passing, footwork, defense, rebounding, athleticism, and other essential skills to become a great a basketball player.
Players will get to take the skills they practiced and apply them in a game setting. This is fun and intense.
The games are set up, so the players have to give maximum effort and execute proper fundamentals. Players earn points for proper play and are deducted points for poor effort and execution.
- You will learn the techniques and skill needed to become a great shooter.
- You will learn the essential skills to becoming a great ball handler… no fluff.
- You will learn how to make more lay ups.
- You will learn how to become a defensive stopper and rebounding machine.
- You will learn the critical components of basketball IQ required to become a great offensive player from an individual and team aspect.
- Session 1: July 9 – 11
- $245 per camper (3 Full-day Camp)
- Registration can be completed online through Breakthrough Basketball
- Drop off is at 9:00am (we start accepting at 8:45am sharp) and Pick up is at 3:00pm sharp. Before and after camp extended care is available, which can be added during your registration. See extended care section below.
- Camp Check-in is at their designated field or court. This information will be sent before camp or available at the front when you arrive.
- YOU MUST check/check-out your child at the table, they can not walk in on their own.
Snacks & Lunch:
Virginia Beach Field House concession has put together a menu of various/pre-selected choices conducive to children for the week (chicken tenders are the optional choice each day). During your registration you can add lunch to your campers experience. Lunches are provided for an additional $9.48 per day (tax included).
If do not choose to add lunch to your campers experience, please ensure they have lunch each day and all lunch boxes are clearly marked with your child’s name.
Children are responsible for bringing a daily lunch and snacks. Snack breaks are offered in the morning and afternoon. Snacks are not provided. Please pack your own snack or plan on sending your child with a small amount of money to purchase one. While packing your own snack, be mindful of allergies that other children may have. Label all food items and lunch boxes with your child’s name.
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottle, and healthy snacks.
- Athletic shoes.
- Your child will need to wear athletic attire.
- Before Care – Mornings (7A – 9A): $10/per day
- After Care – Afternoons (3P – 6P): $15per day
- Both Before Camp Care & After Camp Care: $25/per day
Coach - Jeff Haarlow
757-427-3955 ext. 1