March 14, 2020 — Like all of our guests, we are following the ever-changing situation concerning COVID-19 (“coronavirus”). As members of the community, we are doing all we can to slow the spread while still serving our customers.
With the closing of all Virginia schools for the next two weeks, we have decided to offer camp through March 27 to provide a safe and cost-effective option for members of our community who still have to work and need care for their children. We will remain open until we are instructed to close by the CDC, the local health department, or another government office.
We will control our numbers to remain below the CDC guidelines. We ask families not to bring anyone to the facility that does not need to be there. This includes grandparents and those at high risk.
We are committed to the health and wellness of everyone that comes into the facility and want to make sure that we are taking every effort to keep our guests and employees safe. In order to do so we are taking extra steps in these times to be responsible members of our community and do what we can to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- We will limit occupancy of our facilities and spread activities in both space and time to limit unnecessary contact. We ask guests not to bring anyone to the facility that does not need to be there.
- In addition to our existing daily cleaning services, equipment and high touch areas are being disinfected more frequently by staff.
- Additional cleaning supplies, including hand sanitizer stations, are being delivered to the facility.
- All sports equipment, including balls, will be cleaned and disinfected at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, especially after touching your face. We ask guests to do this prior to coming to the facility, after arriving and prior to leaving.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please try to do so in a tissue, throw the tissue away and wash your hands.
- Please refrain from unnecessary (non-gameplay related) physical contact with other players, guest and/or staff, i.e. handshakes or high-fives.
- Per the CDC’s recommendations, please consult with a medical professional and remain home if you are feeling ill. If we encounter a member or guest who appears ill, we reserve the right to request that member leave immediately to ensure the safety of all our members, guests and staff.
All programs, classes, and leagues will remain in play until further notice. As this is a situation that is developing on an hourly basis, we will provide updates if anything changes.
We appreciate your cooperation and support as we take every step possible to provide a safe and healthy environment at the Virginia Beach Field House.
Please visit the CDC website here for more information.
We know that this situation is changing rapidly, we will provide updates of any new information. We appreciate your cooperation and support and hope we can provide a safe and healthy place for your kids during this time.
In order to better control the program, ensure that we are staying within CDC suggested guidelines, and control the number of children in the building, registration is required, and a single-day option is not available.
A limited number of spaces are available, and we will compile a waitlist if necessary.
March 23 – 27 // 7A – 6P
5% Sibling Discount
Again, please understand that this program is solely intended for those who do not have another option for childcare during this time.