Lil Flyers: Cheerleading
Price: $16 per class
Lil’ Flyers is the Virginia Beach Field House’s youth developmental cheerleading program. The class curriculum takes the participants through 8 weeks of drills and skill building activities. The participants will be introduced to cheer terminology, tumbling concepts, and different skills in a fun and exciting way. If you’re not sure it’s for you, you can certainly try our class with a free trial on your first visit!
*A jersey is included in the cost of registration for all 8-week participants, and we offer a free trial class for first time participants.
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled. We will no longer give refunds for missed classes, as make-ups are available.
- All first time trial classes are free, and must first be approved by the Youth Development Coordinator,
- Trial classes are dependent on space availability.
- A Field House waiver must be filled out prior to any trial class, either at our front desk, or through MaxGalaxy here.
- All make-up classes must be scheduled with Youth Development Coordinator
- Make-up classes are dependent on space availability.
- Make-up classes do not carry over between sessions.
- Private classes can be formed with approval from the Youth Development Coordinator.
- Classes must consist of a minimum of 3 participants to be formed.
If you have any questions, dont hesitate to reach out to the Youth Development Coordinator
Phone: (757) 427-3955