March 25 – May 27
Lil’ Blitzers is a child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of flag football to inexperienced players ages 5-8 years old. The program’s ten-week curriculum is designed to teach your child the necessary skills, dedication, teamwork, and passion required to become a football player on and off the field. Our coaches are trained to instill confidence in the players by creating a fun and challenging atmosphere that will prepare them for league play. The program is divided into two different age groups, Junior Varsity (5/6 years old) and Varsity (7/8 years old). Each age group has their own unique curriculum that builds upon itself from week to week to achieve their true Lil’ Blitzers potential.
Ask about our no-obligation trial classes
Make-up classes are available
Classes are held indoors throughout the year
Classes are based on availability
Annual administrative fee required ($10 per person)
Junior Varsity (5/6)
This class is designed to teach the basic elements of football, for beginner or intermediate players. Each week will introduce a new, key football skill. The players will reinforce previously learned skills each week. Class will also incorporate teamwork, sportsmanship and childhood development games. Players will learn the football positions and participate in game-like situational drills.
This class is designed to teach the basic elements of football, for beginner or intermediate players. Each week will introduce several new, key football skills. The players will reinforce previously learned skills each week. Class will also incorporate teamwork, sportsmanship, and childhood development games. Players will learn the football positions and participate in game-like situational drills. This class will help prepare players for football league play.
- New students who register within the first two weeks of the season receive a FREE jersey!
- Additional jerseys are available for purchase for $15.
Guests can change their child’s class at anytime during the Lil’ Sluggers Session.
All transfers are dependent on space availability.
- Participants can wear any comfortable athletic or active clothing.
- Be sure to bring a water bottle or sports drink for water breaks!
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled on our end. We will no longer give refunds for missed classes, as make-ups are available.
- We will also not give refunds if your child does not like the class as free trial classes are available for all classes.
- This policy includes families on payment plans – we will no longer stop payment plans once your child is committed to their season.
All first time trial classes are free, and must first be approved by the Youth Development Coordinator
Trial classes are dependent on space availability.
A Field House waiver must be filled out prior to any trial class, either at our front desk, or through DASH, here.
All make-up classes must be scheduled with the Youth Development Coordinator
Make-up classes are dependent on space availability.
Make-up classes do not carry over between sessions.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Lil’s Youth Development Coordinator, Katrina Williams or our Youth Development Director, Casey McDaniel.
Phone: (757) 427-3955