Registration Opens: January 20
COED Camp – Ages 6-12
Summer Field Hockey Camps
Gear up and get ready to learn a fast-paced game! Each day is packed with FUN individual and team drills, games, and lots of scrimmage time with a focus on making campers better players and dependable teammates.Join our Field Hockey coaches as they take you through a week long of learning, playing, and having fun!
Learn some basics of the game of girls field hockey, and build on your skills each day. Every day will end with a friendly scrimmage to learn the game of field hockey more and more and get you ready for a league or team.
Skills Learned: Individual skills and team play and team play instruction; defensive and offensive strategies; scrimmages to gain “in game” experience.
- Session 1: August 12 – 16
- $265 per camper (5-day Camp)
- Registration can be completed online, over the phone 7757-427-3955, or in person (2020 Landstown Center Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23456).
- Drop off is at 9:00am (we start accepting at 8:45am sharp) and Pick up is at 3:00pm sharp. Before and after camp extended care is available, which can be added during your registration. See extended care section below.
- Camp Check-in is at their designated field or court. This information will be sent before camp or available at the front when you arrive.
- YOU MUST check/check-out your child at the table, they can not walk in on their own.
- An administration fee is required for program registration. This admin fee is good for one year, once paid, covers all admin costs for all programs for the year. The admin fee must be paid prior to registration, or you will receive an error.
Snacks & Lunch:
Virginia Beach Field House concession has put together a menu of various/pre-selected choices conducive to children for the week (chicken tenders are the optional choice each day). During your registration you can add lunch to your campers experience. Lunches are provided for an additional $9.48 per day (tax included).
If do not choose to add lunch to your campers experience, please ensure they have lunch each day and all lunch boxes are clearly marked with your child’s name. Snacks
Children are responsible for bringing a daily lunch and snacks. Snack breaks are offered in the morning and afternoon. Snacks are not provided. Please pack your own snack or plan on sending your child with a small amount of money to purchase one. While packing your own snack, be mindful of allergies that other children may have. Label all food items and lunch boxes with your child’s name.
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottle, healthy snacks, sunscreen, skin guards, goggles, mouth guard, and stick.
- Your child will need to wear athletic attire.
- Before Care – Mornings (7A – 9A): $10/per day
- After Care – Afternoons (3P – 6P): $15per day
- Both Before Camp Care & After Camp Care: $25/per day
email@example.com 757-427-3955 ext. 1