CHILD CARE INFORMATION
Let your kids play while you play! An hour-long of running around in the Fun Zone, playing with toys, crafts, games, and more! We are a proudly licensed child care facility and have highly energetic and trained child care staff to have a fun, safe, & great time with your kids while you are playing your game!
This program serves families with children ages 3-12.
Pre-Registration (dependent on space availability): $12/child
Onsite Registration (dependent on space availability): $15/child
Sibling Discount available
Monday – Thursday || 7P – 10:00P
Fridays || 6:30P – 9:30P
Choose what works with your game time!
No refunds will be given, Virginia Beach Field House credit may be issued if a refund is warranted.
**Exceptions can be made in certain cases. These cases will be reviewed by the program or Youth Development Director. Upon approval, the refund will be processed in 7-10 business days. All Cash refunds will be processed as a check. Credit Card refunds will only be processed back onto the original card of use.**
All children must be potty trained or must be able to let the child care provider that they need to use the restroom.
We do NOT change diapers
All children must have on close-toed shoes.
Bring in toys AT YOUR OWN RISK. We are not responsible for lost or damaged toys that are brought from home.
- Child care cost is a flat fee for the duration you use (up to three hours).
- No spaces in adult league child care camps are guaranteed without payment as full payments are due at the time of registration. All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Annual Membership fee of $10 is required for all participants.
- If you pre-register your child the cost is $12 per child. If you choose to bring your child the night of, the charge will be $15 per child pending if there is space available.
- Sibling & Military discounts available
- If you come the night of, you must create an account for your child and a waiver will need to be signed before dropping your child off with us.
- Drop Off: Drop off will be upstairs with the child care provider, you will need to check in with them to make sure your child is on the roster. We will need to know what sport you are playing, what time your game is, and where you will be playing in case we need to get in contact with you at any point. Please come at least 10 mins before your scheduled game time.
Dangerous, disruptive or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of privilege to participate.
No refunds or credits will be issued if your child is unable to participate due to negative behaviors.