- Ages 6 – 12
- Groups will be divided based on age and school schedule
- Classroom ratios will be put in place to uphold and abide by government mandates
- 8A – 5P
- AM Extended Care is available starting at 7A
- PM Extended Care is available until 6P
- A one time $50 non-refundable deposit will be required at signup.
- A $25 deposit will also be required to hold a spot for each week. The remaining balance will be automatically drafted 2 weeks prior to the start of camp. If registration occurs less than 2 weeks before the start date, payment is required in full.
Lunch can be purchased from the Grilled for $32.50/Week. A weekly menu will be set. If your child has allergies, please note on your registration.
WEEKLY CAMP THEMES
January 4 – January 8: All-Star Sports
Every day is a new sport at the Field House! During your child’s breaks from virtual learning, we will dive into a new sport each day on the fields, courts, and through crafts!
January 11 – January 15: Designer Week
Let’s be designers!! Here at the Field House, we can create tie-dye t-shirts, our own face masks, and more! During your child’s breaks from virtual learning, we will pretend to be designers and have lots of fun showing off our creative sides!
January 18 – January 22: Animal Planet
Everyone loves animals! The field house will turn into an animal sanctuary! During your child’s breaks from virtual learning, we will color animals, sensory different terrains (rocks, sand, mud, dirt), learn about vets, and different animal footprints.
January 25 – January 29: Legos and Woodshop
Love to build? So do we! This week we will build with Legos and explore woodshop activities! During your child’s breaks from virtual learning, we will build and make crafts with Legos and real wood!
February 1 – February 5: Go Green!
This week we will learn all about the importance of going green! During your child’s breaks from virtual learning, we will talk about the Earth, Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle, and creating crafts and doing activities to benefit Mother Nature!