Adult Softball League
PLAY BALL! Come join us for our indoor adult co-ed softball league. The Field House offers two division for men and women of all skill levels. Whatever you are looking for, the Virginia Beach Field House has the right softball league for you!
- Ages: 18+
- Registration Closes: December 20
- League Dates: January 5 – February 23, 2021
- Game Days/Times: Games played on Tuesdays starting at 7:00P+
- Fee: $75/Individual Player
** The Virginia Beach Field House does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Virginia Beach Field House must cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
- 14 Regular Season Game (Double-Headers each night) + Single Elimination Playoffs
- Games played on Tuesday
- Minimum roster size is 8. All players must be over the age of 18. Only rostered players will be eligible to play
- Rosters must be finalized by Game 2 of each season
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it its subject to change.
- Refund policy: The Virginia Beach Field House does not issue cash refund. We do not consider refunds unless the Virginia Beach Field House must cancel an event or program that is not reschooled.
- Former College Athletes
- Skilled players that know their way around the field
- Players that are looking for the top competition
- Play for exercise and the fun of the game
- New to the game
- Some rules may be relaxed to allow a social environment
If Registering a New Team:
- If your team is not set up, please select: “Register a Team”. This will prompt you to enter the team name and allow you to set the registration code. In order to register yourself to the team, you will need to choose the register button on the right of the league you registered your team for and follow the directions below for “If Joining a Team”.
If Joining a Team:
- If you are a player registering for a specific team, please select: “Join a Team”. You will need a registration code to join your team. Please contact your captain to obtain your registration code.
If Registering as A Free Agent:
- If you are registering as a free agent and looking to be placed on a team, please select: Register Individual”.
- All participants must pay their ADMINISTRATIVE FEES before they can play in any Virginia Beach Field House program.
- Any inappropriate language directed toward anyone in the facility is not tolerated and will result in a suspension from the facility.
- Intimidation or threatening behavior can result in a suspension from the facility.
- No metal studs or spikes will be allowed on any of our courts/turf fields. VBFH staff will make all determinations on permissible footwear.
- No jewelry can be worn during league play unless covered with a padded material.
- No clothing with pockets is permitted.
- No food or drink (unless bottled/covered) is allowed inside any of the player’s boxes or on the field at any time.
- Any ejection (albeit from a staff member or a referee) from the facility will result in a MINIMUM one (1) week suspension from the facility and an automatic one (1) game suspension. Multiple ejection consequences will be administered, as needed, by VBFH staff.
- Involvement in a fight will result in a MINIMUM one (1) year suspension from the facility. Involvement in a second (2) fight will result in a lifetime ban from the facility.
- At no time shall a spectator enter the field or speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will result in a suspension from the facility.
- LATE REGISTRATION POLICY (NEW!): Any team registering, following the conclusion of the deadline, and the schedule being built, will have a $50.00 charge added to the fee.
- REFUND POLICY: The Virginia Beach Field House does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Virginia Beach Field House must cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.