Virginia Beach Field House Pick Up/Drop in Policy
VBFH Guests, please note that due the extremly busy winter seaon, there will be no pick-up/drop in play on Saturdays & Sundays until the end of March 2017.
Pick-up and Drop-in play is a non-exclusive (shared) field and court use opportunity that allows VBFH guests to utilize resources for practices, training, and pick up games. Pick-up/Drop-in play will be offered based on field and court availability. Please note that during the Winter season (Jan-March) availability will be very limited.
- Children age 5 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Youth ages 6-13 may be dropped off at the facility but must be directly supervised by a responsible person age 16 or older at all times.
- Guests ages 13 and older will be expected to follow all VBFH Facility rules and drop in policies.
Pick-Up and Drop-In Policies.
- The Virginia Beach Field House does not provide any equipment for Pick -Up/Drop-in Play.
- All guests must check in with the Front desk and obtain a Pick-Up and Drop-in wristband. The wristband must be worn at all times and visible to VBFH staff. Guest without clearly visible wristbands will be asked to leave the Field or Court (repeat offenders will be asked to leave the facility)
- All guests must have a valid Max Galaxy Account in order to get a wristband. Any individual under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to create the account and list the minor as a family member.
- Pick-Up/ Drop-In is $5.00 per person (any individual that will be stepping onto the field/court)
- Pick-Up/Drop in participants must follow all General Field House Rules.
Virginia Beach Field House Managment