1) Do you have a team or do you need help finding one?
- I am the captain of a private team: If you are registering a new team and you are the captain, coach, or primary contact please sign up as a "New Team--Team captain registration". You will pay for your registration only and your teammates will sign up under "With a team--joining a private team".
- My captain has registered and I need to join that private team: You will register under "With a team--joining a private team". Under the Team Information heading, use the drop down menu to find and highlight the team you are joining. You will pay for your registration at that time.
- I am an individual. I need help finding a team: Please register as an "Individual--Need help finding a team". The League Director will do their best to get you placed on a team based upon availability.
Captains looking for players and players looking for teams can visit the Virginia Beach Field House blogsite to find each other. You may also contact the Sports Director for assistance (email@example.com).
2) Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
This is very important to maintain the integrity of the leagues. Use the league description below to assist you in your decision.
- Skilled players that know their way around a ball and field
- For players that like to win
- Play for the fun of the game
- Play for exercise
- Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing
3) How do you sign up? We are currently accepting registrations for the Holiday 2012 Season ~~ Begins the week of October 15th.
Click on the league to register
All players MUST have their ID with them for check-in at every game.
Must be 18 years old to register for any adult league.
Division 1 - Wednesday
Division 2 - Monday - East
AC Manor Gunners
Scratch and Sniff
Beach City Wanderers FC
Division 2 - Monday - West
Over 30 Blue Division - Monday
Balls of Fury
Coaches Off Duty
Runing on Empty
Tidewater Physical Therapy
Over 30 Gold Division - Monday
Eurotech Reinhold Chiropratic
Men in Pain
There are also Coed adult leagues on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For more information click HERE.
Players that register at least 2 weeks before the first game will pay the regular league rate of $85. Players that register less than 2 weeks before the first game will pay a registration fee of $95, which must be done by phone or in person. This includes individual players and players registering on a private team.