Lil Monster Ballers: Basketball
Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, Holiday
Price: $150 for 10 weeks
Lil’ Monster Ballers is a child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of basketball to inexperienced players ages 5-10 years old. The program’s eight week curriculum is designed to teach your child the necessary skills, dedication, teamwork, and passion required to become a Monster Baller on and off the court. Our coaches are trained to instill confidence in the players by creating a fun and challenging atmosphere that will prepare them for league play. The program is divided into three different age groups, the Gnomes (5-6 years old), the Ogres (7-8 years old), and the Trolls (9-12 years old). Each age group has their own unique curriculum that builds upon itself from week to week to achieve their true Monster Baller potential.
*Jerseys are included in registration price for first time participants.
Summer 2018 Class Schedule
June 11-August 23
classes meet once a week on the day/time you choose!
|Class Name & Age||Thursday|
|Gnomes (5-6 yrs)||5:30 pm|
|Orges (7-8 yrs)||6:30 pm|
|Trolls (9-12 yrs)||7:30 pm|
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled. We will no longer give refunds for missed classes, as make-ups are available.
- All first time trial classes are free, and must first be approved by Youth Development Coordinator, Raymond Colston (YouthDevelopment@beachfieldhouse.com).
- Trial classes are dependent on space availability.
- A Field House waiver must be filled out prior to any trial class, either at our front desk, or through MaxGalaxy here.
- All make-up classes must be scheduled with Youth Development Coordinator, Raymond Colston (YouthDevelopment@beachfieldhouse.com).
- Make-up classes are dependent on space availability.
- Make-up classes do not carry over between sessions.
- Private classes can be formed with approval from Youth Development Coordinator, Raymond Colston
- Classes must consist of a minimum of 3 participants to be formed.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Youth Development Coordinator, Raymond Colston
Phone: (757) 427-3955 Ext. 1015