2018 Winter High School Lacrosse League
- Boys' / Girls' High School Season Starts:
Saturday, January 6th
Experienced players keep your competitve edge during the winter. New players, learn new skills to get ready for outdoor season!
High School Boys
High School Girls
Winter lacrosse season will start the first week of January
- $75 registration fee + $10 admin fee (once a year)
- $65 early bird registration (If paid 2 weeks before the season, December 23rd.)
- Games guaranteed: 6 regular season games. 1 post season game
- Games will be played on Saturday afternoons between 12PM and 4PM
- Minimum roster is 9 players, there is no maximum roster size.
- Games are 7v7 (each team will need a goalie).
- Long poles are not allowed
- Roster must be finalized by week 4 of each season.
- Free agents will be allowed and placed on teams that need extra players.
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
Team captains/coaches must register themselves and their team information no later than 2 weeks prior to the first game to guarantee a spot in the league. Late team registrations will be considered and are at the sole discretion of the Sports Director, depending on field availability and league size.
For any additional questions please contact Tyler Niederstadt at 757-427-3955 or by email at email@example.com