- $75 registration fee + $10 admin fee (yearly)
- 7 Regular season games + Postseason
- Players may register as a free agent or to a private team
- Minimum roster is 7 players, there is no max
- Rosters must be finalized by game 4 of each season
- Sub players are allowed for adult leagues only. $15 fee per game, per player
- Only 3 sub fees will be used towards your total registration fee. Any additional sub fees paid will not count towards the total registration fee
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
- Teams must be registered 7 days prior to the start of the season and must have 3 paid players in order to be added to the schedule
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email the director, La'Quan Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Virginia Beach Field House Intramural basketball games for both youth and adult are governed by the National Federation of High School Basketball rules with the EXCEPTIONS and modifications outlined in the rules below. The official rules are written and published by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS), which governs Virginia high school basketbal rules.
Please note: Coaches are required for all youth sports, including High School, to ensure player discipline & sportspersonship. These individuals do not need to make coaching decisions, but must attend games. The Virginia Beach Field House does not assign coaches to teams.
|Coed Competitive||Coed Recreational|
|Coed 9-10||Coed 7-8|
|Coed 11-12||Coed 9-10|
|Coed 13-14||Coed 11-12|
|Coed 15-17||Coed 13-14|
- Scroll over “Registration” at the top and choose leagues.
- On the left side of the page, choose your specific sport. Once the sport has been chosen, choose your division (Coed, Men's, Women's)
- Click the register button on the right for the league you are looking to register.
IF REGISTERING A NEW TEAM:
If your team is not set up, please select: "Register a Team". This will prompt you to enter the team name, and allow you to set the registration code. In order to register yourself to the team, you will need to choose the register button to the right of the league you registered your team for and follow the directions below for “IF JOINING A TEAM”.
IF JOINING A TEAM:
If you are a player registering for a specific team, please select: “Join a Team”. You will need a registration code to join your team. Please contact your captain to obtain your registration code.
IF REGISTERING AS A FREE AGENT:
If you are registering as a free agent and looking to be placed on a team, please select: “Register Individual”.
Captains/coaches looking for players and players looking for teams can contact the Sport Director for assistance at (email@example.com). Individual kid’s that wish to play on the same team, but are not registering on a previously created private team can do so by emailing the director as well. If 4 or more players wish to play together, please create and register a new private team and email the Sport Director requesting assistance filling the roster.