January 6 - March 12
Captains looking for players and players looking for teams can contact the Sports Director for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Skilled players that know their way around the court
- For players that like to win
- Play for the fun of the game
- Play for exercise
- Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing
3) How do you sign up? Registration Open from November 5 - December 31 ~~ Season runs from January 6 - March 12.
Divisions that we will be offering this Winter Season!!!
Division 1, 2, & 3: Friday Nights: Season begins January 6, 2017
Over 35: Sunday Mornings : Season begins January 8, 2017
- Scroll over “Registration” at the top and choose leagues.
- On the left side of the page, choose your specific sport. Once the sport has been chosen, choose your division (Coed, Men's, Women's)
- Click the register button on the right for the league you are looking to register.
IF REGISTERING A NEW TEAM:
If your team is not set up, please select: "Register a Team". This will prompt you to enter the team name, and allow you to set the registration code. In order to register yourself to the team, you will need to choose the register button to the right of the league you registered your team for and follow the directions below for “IF JOINING A TEAM”.
IF JOINING A TEAM:
If you are a player registering for a specific team, please select: “Join a Team”. You will need a registration code to join your team. Please contact your captain to obtain your registration code.
IF REGISTERING AS A FREE AGENT:
If you are registering as a free agent and looking to be placed on a team, please select: “Register Individual”.
Captains/coaches looking for players and players looking for teams can contact the Sport Director for assistance at (email@example.com). Individual kid’s that wish to play on the same team, but are not registering on a previously created private team can do so by emailing the director as well. If 4 or more players wish to play together, please create and register a new private team and email the Sport Director requesting assistance filling the roster.