Youth Soccer – Speed & Agility / Technical Training
This will be a training that specifically focuses on speed /agility and technical training. You will learn how to sharpen your skills and become quicker on the field through different drills and small-sided games. Registration includes a dri-fit t-shirt.
The clinic will be coached by Vasit Leidy:
– Earned his bachelor of science in Electrical Engineering Technology from SUNY of Utica, New York in 1988.
– Received an associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology from New York’s Orange County Community College in 1985.
– Holds a United States Soccer Federation “E” and National “D” licenses.
– NSCAA (United Soccer Coaches) Level 1 Goalkeeper license.
– United Soccer Coaches “Director of Coaching” License.
– More than 20 years as a goal keeper coach for Virginia Wesleyan College.
– Experience as a camp staff coach at Virginia Wesleyan College and recruiter.
– Assistant soccer coach for Kellam and formerly Landstown High School.
– Assistant soccer coach for Salem High School for 12 seasons.
– Former coach for NYSL and The Atlantic Soccer Club.
– Former coach for the U.S. Navy Command soccer team for 10 years.
– U.S. Navy Aircrewman, Flight Instructor, and Command Senior Enlisted Advisor for AWSTS.
– Command Fitness Leader and Physical Fitness Specialist certified by the Cooper Institute.
– Recipient of The Navy & Marine Association Peer-Selected Leadership Award.
– Born in Nakhon, Thailand, raised in Layton, Utah.
The league will run on Thursdays starting March 15th and will run for 8 weeks.
12-15 year olds (5:30-6:30)
15-18 year olds (6:30-7:30)