Winter 2019 Girls High School Lacrosse
- 7 week regular season plus 1 post-season game.
- All league games are 7 vs 7 (including goal keeper)
- All teams must have a goalie.
- Minimum roster is 9 players, no maximum number of players
- Guest players are not allowed in youth leagues
- Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual
Winter Season – Registration Dates: November 12th – January 1st. Game Dates: January 2nd – February 27th.
Girls High School Ages 13 to 18
All players must have their parent create a DASH Account to play in the girls lacrosse league. Once the account has been created the parent must add their child to the account so they can be placed on the roster.
If you are registering a team click the Create Team button on the top right corner.