2018 Adult Soccer
- 8 game seasons — 7 regular season games and 1 post-season game
- Guest players are allowed in ADULT soccer leagues during the regular season only. The charge is $15 per game.
- Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual
- Minimum roster is 9 players, no maximum number of players
- All league games are 7 vs 7 (including goal keeper)
- No metal or screw in spikes – solid cleats, indoor soccer shoes, or sneakers preferred
- Shin guards are required
WINTER SEASON – Registration Dates: November 5th – December 19th. Game Dates: January 1st – March 8th.
SPRING SEASON – Registration Dates: January29th – March 5th. Game Dates: March 12th – May 10th.
SUMMER SEASON – Registration Dates: April 2nd – May 14th. Game Dates: May21st – August 2nd.
FALL SEASON – Registration Dates: June 4th – July 30th. Game Dates: August 6th – October 11th.
HOLIDAY SEASON – Registration Dates: September 3rd – October 8th. Game Dates: October 15th – December 20th.
Coed D3 Advanced
Men’s Over 30’s
Late Night League (Games Start After 11PM)
Coed TRUE REC
Coed TRUE REC
Men’s Over 50’s
Team captains/coaches must register themselves and their team information no later than 2 weeks prior to the first game to guarantee a spot in the league. Late team registrations will be considered and are at the sole discretion of the Sports Director, depending on field availability and league size.