2018 Adult Flag Football
- $90 early registration fee + $10 admin fee (2 weeks prior to season starting)
- $100 regular registration fee + $10 admin fee (within 2 weeks of season starting)
- 7 Regular season games + Postseason
- The number of teams able to participate in playoffs will be determined by the director early in the season. Not every team makes playoffs.
- 1st Tie Breaker is head to head matchup. 2nd Tie Breaker is points allowed
- Players may register as a free agent or to a private team
- Minimum roster is 9 players, there is no max
- Rosters must be finalized by game 4 of each season
- Sub players are allowed for adult leagues only. $15 fee per game, per player
- Only 3 sub fees will be used towards your total registration fee. Any additional sub fees paid will not count towards the total registration fee
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
- Teams must be registered 7 days prior to the start of the season and must have 3 paid players in order to be added to the schedule
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email the director, La’Quan Bailey at email@example.com
2018 Summer Season
Registration Deadline: May 13, 2018
Season runs from May 18 – August 3
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
- Division 1 – 2 (Competitive)
- Skilled players that know their way around the field
- For players that like to win
Division 3 (Recreational)
- Play for the fun of the game
- Play for exercise
- Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing
- Scroll over “Registration” at the top and choose leagues.
- On the left side of the page, choose your specific sport. Once the sport has been chosen, choose your division (Coed, Men’s, Women’s)
- Click the register button on the right for the league you are looking to register.
IF REGISTERING A NEW TEAM:
If your team is not set up, please select: “Register a Team”. This will prompt you to enter the team name, and allow you to set the registration code. To register yourself to the team, you will need to choose the register button to the right of the league you registered your team for and follow the directions below for “IF JOINING A TEAM”.
IF JOINING A TEAM:
If you are a player registering for a specific team, please select: “Join a Team”. You will need a registration code to join your team. Please contact your captain to obtain your registration code.
IF REGISTERING AS A FREE AGENT:
If you are registering as a free agent and looking to be placed on a team, please select: “Register Individual”.
- Game play is 7 vs 7
- No shorts with pockets.
- Rubber molded cleats ONLY – no screw in or metal tipped cleats.
- Minimum of 4 teams needed in order to run a division. In a case of low registration, we reserve the right to combine divisions to provide a league.
- Each team must have at least 4 fully paid players to be put on the schedule.
- Practices are NOT included with the registration fee, but registered teams can rent field space for practices at a discounted $54 per hour rate.