We want to inform you of a few things before we kick off our summer camp!
1. Paperwork for the Run N Fun camps must be completely filled out prior to camp start date. If these forms are not complete before camp, we will ask you to stay and fill them out before you drop off your children. Children will not be admitted in to Run N Fun without completed registration forms.
2. PLEASE HAVE A PHOTO ID WITH YOU EVERY DAY FOR PICK UP. WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE WITHOUT ID VERIFICATION TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD. IF YOU ARE NOT LISTED AS “AUTHORIZED PICK UP” WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO LEAVE.
3. When dropping off your children in the morning or picking them up in the afternoon, do not park in the fire lane. You must sign your child in with his or her group.
4. Please verify where your child’s group is:
a. The 3-5 year olds, “The Goldfish”, will be in the orange room (upstairs) from 8:15am-9am and 4pm-5pm.
b. The 6-7 year olds, “The Piranha’s”, will be in the blue room from 8:15am-9am and 4pm-5pm.
c. The 8-9 year olds, “The Marlin’s”, will be in the blue room from 8:15am-9am and 4pm-5pm with the Piranha's for the remainder of the summer (Aug 22- Sept 2).
d. The 10-12 year olds, “The Barracuda’s”, will be in the purple room from 8:15am-9am and 4pm-5pm.
e. The 13-15 year olds, “The Shark's”, will be with the Barracuda's in the purple room from 8:15am-9am and 4pm-5pm.
5. Please have your children wear tennis shoes. We are running and playing all day!
6. We recommend bringing a water bottle for your children to stay hydrated throughout the day, however, we will make frequent water fountain stops during the day.
7. Please have your children leave their electronic devices at home. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
8. Lunch and snacks are not provided. We have snack at 9am and 3pm. Lunch is at 12pm. You may bring snack and lunch or money to purchase both. Lunch is $6.50 per day. Snack prices range from $1.00-$5.00. Our FH Grille will be open Monday at 8am for parents to purchase a FH Grille gift card. Tuesday through Friday the Grille will not be open until 9am. You may also register your child for the full week lunch package for $32.50. Lunch includes an entrée, side item, and a small refillable drink.
9. Half day morning pick up is at 12pm. Half day afternoon drop off is at 1pm. Half day campers are authorized to go on field trips. You must pre-register for the field trip and sign all necessary waivers. Half day campers will participate with the other age groups while their original group is on the field trip.
10. Extended care is offered for early drop off, afternoon drop off, and late pick up. There is a $10 per 15 minute late pick up fee after 6pm. Drop off and pick up for morning and evening extended care is in the blue room.
11. If your child will need medicine administered during the camp day, please bring the appropriate forms to a Director the first day of camp. Medication must be in the original prescription box. The forms must be signed by the prescriber of the medication.
Your child will be engaged in many physical activities such as a variety of soccer, volleyball, basketball, dodgeball, and many other games and sports. You will have a daily schedule listed outside of your child’s room each day. Each day you may drop off your child’s belongings and then sign them in with their counselor at their scheduled location. You may also ask the front desk staff to radio your child's counselor.
Children ages 3-5 will not be going on field trips, but will be provided with an in-house field trip!
For Run N Fun Summer Camp 2016, children ages 6-14 will be going on two field trips per week. Information about each trip will be sent in a separate confirmation email. Please ensure your children are wearing appropriate clothing for each field trip day.
Registration paperwork is not needed for the Weekly Lunch Package.
For more information, call us at 757-427-3955 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to a fun and exciting summer at camp!
2020 Landstown Centre Way
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
757-427-3955 ext. 1024