2019 Adult Volleyball
Monday – Thursday // 7:20pm – 10:20pm (game start times)
- $85 early registration fee + $10 admin fee (Price is active from February 8 – February 24th)
- $95 regular registration fee + $10 admin fee (Price is active from Feb 25th – March 4th)
- $100 late registration fee + $10 admin fee (Price goes into effect on March 5th)
- 14 Regular season games + postseason. The number of teams eligible for playoffs will be determined by the amount of teams in each division. (Not every team will make playoffs starting Winter 19′ season)
- 1st Tie Breaker is head to head match-up. 2nd Tie Breaker is points allowed
- Players may register as a free agent or to a private team
- Minimum roster is 6 players, there is no max
- Rosters must be finalized by game 4 of each season
- Sub players are allowed for adult leagues only. $15 fee per team, per night
- Only 3 sub fees will be used towards your total registration fee. Any additional sub fees paid will not count towards the total registration fee
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
- Teams must be registered 7 days prior to the start of the season and must have 3 paid players in order to be added to the schedule
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email the director, La’Quan Bailey at email@example.com
WINTER SEASON – Registration Dates: November 14th – January 1st. Game Dates: January 2nd – March 4th.
SPRING SEASON – Registration Dates: February 8 – . Game Dates: March 5 – April 29th
SUMMER 1 SEASON – Registration Dates: COMING SOON
SUMMER 2 SEASON – Registration Dates: COMING SOON
FALL SEASON – Registration Dates: COMING SOON
HOLIDAY SEASON – Registration Dates: COMING SOON
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
This is very important to maintain the integrity of the leagues. Use the league description below to assist you in your decision.
A & AA/Open (competitive)
Skilled players that know their way around a court (and have the vertical jump to prove it)
For players that like to win
Play for exercise and the fun of the game
Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing
Winter Registration Dates
Mondays: Coed B/BB, A, & AA/Open: March 11, 2019
(Registration Deadline March 4, 2019)
Tuesdays: Men’s A & AA/Open: March 5, 2019
(Registration Deadline February 26, 2019)
Wednesdays: Coed B/BB & A: March 6, 2019
(Registration Deadline February 27, 2019)
Thursdays: Women’s A & AA/Open: March 7, 2019
(Registration Deadline February 28, 2018)
A and AA/Open leagues have a minimum age requirement of 16 years. There is no minimum age for B/BB leagues, however, the Virginia Beach Field House reserves the right to remove minors from the league.