2019 Adult Soccer
Monday – Thursday & Sunday // 6:40 PM – 11:00 PM
$850 Team Fee
** NEW FOR ADULT SOCCER **
- NEW PRICING STRUCTURE
- $850 Team Fee, $100 deposit
- You’ll pay a $100 deposit when you register the team for the season.
- Your team will determine what each player will pay toward the team fee – Please add that to your team notes during registration, so we know what to charge.
- Each player can be invoiced for that amount, or you can pay in full.
- You may also choose to have your team sponsored by a business or employer. If this is the route you choose, great! Please acquire your funding prior to registration.
- Since we’ll be eliminating sub fees, player and team payments will need to be in full at the beginning of the season. We do have the ability to establish a split payment plan with a saved credit card.
- Any payments above the team fee can be applied to the next season or refunded.
- Should you need a sub for a game or to replace an injured player for the remainder of the season, as long as they are eligible, that player can play with no further charge.
FALL 1 SEASON – Registration Dates: July 15-August 5. Game Dates: August 12-September 29.
FALL 2 SEASON- Registration Dates: August 26- September 23. Game Dates: September 30-November 17.
HOLIDAY SEASON – Registration Dates: October 14-November 11. Game Dates: November 18-January 5, 2020.
Coed True Rec Social (Individual Registration)
Coed Social League** Social League (No playoffs, pitcher of beer for the team included each week, all individual registrations to meet new people! Individual registration fee is $100.)
Men’s Over 30
Coed True Rec (Beginners)
Coed Over 30**
** Beings JUNE 21st! (Condensed, 6-week season) For more Information, please visit our website or feel free to call the front desk for any questions
Sunday Afternoon/Wednesday Night
** Walking Soccer (Small Fields 5v5) – $50 Fee (Begins July 21st)
Team captains/coaches must register themselves and their team information no later than 2 weeks prior to the first game to guarantee a spot in the league. Late team registrations will be considered and are at the sole discretion of the Sports Director, depending on field availability and league size.
- 8 game seasons — 7 regular season games and 1 post-season game
- Guest players are allowed in ADULT soccer leagues during the regular season only. The charge is $15 per game.
- Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual
- Minimum roster is 9 players, no maximum number of players
- All league games are 7 vs 7 (including goal keeper)
- No metal or screw in spikes – solid cleats, indoor soccer shoes, or sneakers preferred
- Shin guards are required