2019 Youth Flag Football
- $85 early registration fee + $10 admin fee (2 weeks prior to season starting)
- $95 regular registration fee + $10 admin fee (within 2 weeks of season starting)
- 7 Regular season games + Postseason
- The number of teams able to participate in playoffs will be determined by the director early in the season. Not every team makes playoffs.
- 1st Tie Breaker is head to head matchup. 2nd Tie Breaker is points allowed
- Players may register as a free agent or to a private team
- Minimum roster is 9 players, there is no max
- Rosters must be finalized by game 4 of each season
- Sub players are not allowed for any youth leagues
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
- Teams must be registered 7 days prior to the start of the season and must have 3 paid players in order to be added to the schedule
- If your child would like to be placed on a team with another child, please email Trenton Asher at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tyler Niederstadt at email@example.com.
- Coaches that need free agents to fill roster please email Trenton Asher at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tyler Niederstadt at email@example.com.
2019 Spring Flag Football
Registration Deadline: April 1st, 2019
Price Increases: March 24th, 2019
Season Runs: April 6th – June 1st, 2019
The League start date (April 6th) will be used to determine player eligibility.
Example: If a player is looking to play in the 9-10 division they CANNOT BE OLDER than 10 years and 11 months at the league start date.
The recreational division is for the less experienced & less skilled kids/teams while the competitive division is for more experienced & skilled kids/teams. First time players & beginner level players should register for the recreational division.
- Game play is 7 vs 7
- Minimum of 5 players to start and play a game
- No shorts with pockets.
- Rubber molded cleats ONLY – no screw in or metal tipped cleats.
- Minimum of 4 teams needed in order to run a division. In a case of low registration, we reserve the right to combine divisions to provide a league.
- Each team must have at least 4 fully paid players to be put on the schedule.
- Practices are NOT included with the registration fee but may be offered to teams based on availability