1) Do you have a team or do you need help finding one?
- I am the captain of a private team: If you are registering a new team and you are the captain, coach, or primary contact please sign up as a "New Team--Team captain registration". You will pay for your registration only and your teammates will sign up under "With a team--joining a private team".
- My captain has registered and I need to join that private team: You will register under "With a team--joining a private team". Under the Team Information heading, use the drop down menu to find and highlight the team you are joining. You will pay for your registration at that time.
- I am an individual. I need help finding a team: Please register as an "Individual--Need help finding a team". The League Director will compile these players and place them on a structured team.
Captains looking for players and players looking for teams can visit the Virginia Beach Field House blogsite to find each other. You may also contact the Sports Director for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2) Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
This is very important to maintain the integrity of the leagues. Use the league description below to assist you in your decision.
Open, A, AA (competitive)
- Skilled players that know their way around a court (and have the vertical jump to prove it)
- For players that like to win
B, BB (recreational)
- Play for the fun of the game
- Play for exercise
- Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing
3) How do you sign up? We are currently accepting registrations for the Holiday 2012 Season ~~ Monday leagues begins Oct. 22 and Wednesday leagues begin October 17.
Click on the league to register. AA/Open leagues have a minimum age requirement of 16 years. There is no minimum age for A or B/BB leagues, however, the Virginia Beach Field House reserves the right to remove minors from the league.
Players that register at least 2 weeks before the first game will pay the regular league rate of $85. Players that register less than 2 weeks before the first game will pay a registration fee of $95, which must be done by phone or in person. This includes individual players and players registering on a private team.