2012 Holiday Youth Lacrosse
Check out our new Facebook Page with all of the latest updates about Lacrosse at the Field House!
Please note: Coaches are required for all youth sports, including High School, to ensure player discipline & sportspersonship. These individuals do not need to make coaching decisions, but must attend games.
8 game seasons -- 7 regular season games and 1 post-season game
$85 per player if paid at least 2 weeks prior to the first game
$95 per player if paid less than 2 weeks prior to the first game and must be done by phone or in person
Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual
Minimum roster size is 9 players, no maximum number of players
*All league games are 6 vs 6 (including goalie), 5 v5 without goalies* New for Holiday 2012
*If a team does not have a goalie, a shooting net will be used* New for Holiday 2012
*Only short poles are allowed, no long poles* New for Holiday 2012
All players must provide their own stick, helmet, gloves, and shoulder pads
No metal or screw in spikes - solid cleats, indoor football shoes, or sneakers preferred
Home team must provide their own white shirts
Away team must provide their own dark shirts
We encourage school and team jerseys!
(if teams show up with similar color jerseys which are difficult for the refs to distinguish, the home team is expected to change or wear pinnies)
1) Are you registering a youth team or do you need help finding a team?
- I am registering a new team for the season: If you are registering a new team and you are the captain, coach, or primary contact please sign up as a "New Team--Team registration". There is no fee for a youth team registration. Each player on this team will register and pay the individual fee using the "With a team--joining a private team" option.
- My team has been registered and I need to join that private team: You will register under "With a team--joining a private team". Under the Team Information heading, use the drop down menu to find and highlight the team you are joining. You will pay for your registration at that time.
- I am registering an individual and need help finding a team: Please register as an "Individual--Need help finding a team". The League Director will compile these players and place them on a structured team.
Captains/coaches looking for players and players looking for teams may contact the League Director, Andrew Lance for assistance (email@example.com).
2) Where do you sign up? Registrations are open for our Holiday season (November-December )--Sunday games
**Please note we will play games on Nov 25th.**
Goalies play for FREE!! Goalies must play in the goal all season but can play on multiple teams. Goalies must register over the phone, please call Andrew Lance at 757-427-3955.
Click on the age group to register
Must be currently enrolled in
High School to participate.
Individual youth’s that wish to play on the same team, but are not registering on a previously created private team can do so by sending an email to the League Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting to be placed together. If 4 or more players wish to play together, please create and register a new private team and email the League Director requesting assistance filling the roster. The Virginia Beach Field House does not assign coaches to teams.
Players that register at least 2 weeks before the first game will pay the regular league rate of $85. Players that register less than 2 weeks before the first game will pay a registration fee of $95. This includes individual players and players registering on a private team.