REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
- Season starts August 17th, 2012.
- 8 total games -- 7 regular season and 1 post-season game
- All games will be played on Friday evenings, starting at 7PM.
- Each game shall be completed in no more than 7 innings or 50 minutes, whichever comes first.
- We recommand players to register early due to limited spot availability.
- The Virginia Beach Field House does not provide coaches.
- Registration is available online or via phone (757) 427-3955.
Registration Information: -- please read through all 3 options to select the adequate one.
1. I am registering a new team for the season: If you are registering a new team and you are the captain, coach, or primary contact please sign up as a "New Team--Team registration". There is no fee for a youth team registration. Each player on this team will register and pay the individual fee using the "With a team--joining a private team" option.
2. My captain has registered and I need to join that private team: You will register under "With a team--joining a private team". Under the Team Information heading, use the drop down menu to find and highlight the team you are joining. You will pay for your registration at that time.
3. I am an individual. I need help finding a team: Please register as an "Individual--Need help finding a team". The League Director will compile these players and place them on a structured team, based on availability.
**There must be a minimum of 4 teams registered to run the league.
Individual adult’s that wish to play on the same team, but are not registering on a previously created private team can do so by sending an email to the League Director Ed Khawly (firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting to be placed together. If 4 or more players wish to play together, please create and register a new private team and email the League Director requesting assistance filling the roster.